BlueWater Federal Solutions is a dynamic and nimble systems integration firm providing professional services and IT solutions to the Federal Government throughout the nation. We are viewed by our Federal Customers (Air Force, DHS, Army, Navy, CENTCOM, DHA, EPA, GSA) as a trusted partner with a track record of successful past performance and superior customer value.
Without question, our company's strength lies in our people – Over 250 men and women who are deeply passionate about client partnership, reliable delivery, and successful results. We are looking for individuals who share this aspiration and invite you to join us in work that truly makes a difference for our clients.
BlueWater Federal is seeking a Technical Collection and Communications Engineer to provide engineering and technical support for the Program Executive Office (PEO) for Special Reconnaissance, Surveillance and Exploitation (PEO-SRSE). PEO-SRSE provides rapid acquisition, technology, and logistics to Special Operations Forces (SOF). The Engineer will support the KeyMaker (KM) Tagging Tracking and Locating (TTL) architecture and Rapid Capabilities Insertion RDTE projects.
• Apply IT expertise to system integration, testing, and system architecture design in order to meet emergent project requirements
• Provides technical insight and COA recommendations to government stakeholders for all aspects of current system operation, and development of the next generation architectures
• Interface with vendors, creation/review of technical briefings, test plans, reports and statements of work
• Performs analysis of requirements to ensure functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved
• Supports Configuration Control Boards and associated working and technical groups and briefs higher level management concerning their network and software systems
• Collaborates with the existing engineering/technical team and provides technical direction to non-technical personnel
• Conducts Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) and Feasibility Assessments for maturing technologies
• Provides technical insight to government stakeholders concerning project Statement of Works and Request for Proposals (RFPs)
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.