BlueWater Federal Solutions is a dynamic and nimble systems integration firm providing professional services and IT solutions to the Federal Government throughout the nation. We are viewed by our Federal Customers (Air Force, DHS, Army, Navy, CENTCOM, DHA, EPA, GSA) as a trusted partner with a track record of successful past performance and superior customer value.
Without question, our company's strength lies in our people – Over 250 men and women who are deeply passionate about client partnership, reliable delivery, and successful results. We are looking for individuals who share this aspiration and invite you to join us in work that truly makes a difference for our clients.
The C# Application Developer will be supporting several proprietary web-based applications within U.S. Fleet Forces Tactical C2 Systems Command.
• Develop custom applications using C#, .NET, IIS, SQL, web related and/or SharePoint technologies.
• Build reports and dashboards using SQL Reporting Services, Excel Services and/or similar Business Intelligence technologies.
• Develop, configure and manage databases to support SharePoint Sites, solutions and /or applications, reports, dashboards, data replication, and business intelligence.
• Install, manage and configure Windows Server 2008 or higher (AD, Kerberos, etc), IIS 6 or higher (Authentication, SSL, etc.) and SQL 008 or higher (SSRS, SSAS, etc.)
• Implement security controls such as IAVA, STIGS on servers and application codes.
• Perform thorough code testing and error validation prior to deploying to production.
• Participate in the planning, documentation, design, meetings, development, review of the custom SharePoint solutions and/or applications and Information Assurance.
• Translate high-level business requirements into specific design by developing an effective efficient prototyping/storyboard process to communicate user experience visions to stakeholder.
• Develop POA&M on all applications and/or project tasks.
• Develop technical guides of applications and provide technical support and training to end users.
• Utilize Visual Studio 12 or higher and VMWare Desktop Virtualization for application and solutions development.
• BS in Computer Science or similar field, or AS in Computer Science with an additional 2 years of experience specific to the below qualifications.
• CompTIA Security+ certification is required
• Must have an active DOD Secret clearance.
• Experienced in data modeling, user interface and/or experience (UI/UX) design and implementation.
• Proficient in the installation, configuration, and management of virtualization technology such as Hyper-V, Virtual Box and VMware.
• Must have successfully completed at least one exam from current Microsoft Certified Developer (MCSD) Certification. Must attain full certification within six months of reporting onboard.
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.