BlueWater Federal Solutions is a dynamic and nimble systems integration firm providing professional services and IT solutions to the Federal Government throughout the nation. We are viewed by our Federal Customers (DHS, Army, Navy, CENTCOM, DHA, EPA, GSA) as a trusted partner with a track record of successful past performance and superior customer value.
Without question, our company's strength lies in our people – Over 250 men and women who are deeply passionate about client partnership, reliable delivery, and successful results. We are looking for individuals who share this aspiration and invite you to join us in work that truly makes a difference for our clients.
BlueWater Federal is looking for a Jr Telecom Provisioner to join a strong team in support of DISA operations in the Columbus Ohio area.
• Interpret, develop, update, and issue network requirements for DISA customers.
• Support the Order Entry, Order Preparation, and Solution Design phases of the Provisioning Process within DISA standards.
• Assist senior staff as required and ensure customer requirements and project milestones are met.
• 1+ years of telecom/network provisioning is needed.
• An active Secret clearance is required.
• Must have expertise in one or more of the following: DSF, WWOLS-R, MSS, ITSM ticketing software, circuit path routing / networking
• Security+ certification, CISSP or equivalent is a plus
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.