BlueWater Federal Solutions is a dynamic and nimble systems integration firm providing professional services and IT solutions to the Federal Government throughout the nation. We are viewed by our Federal Customers (DHS, Army, Navy, CENTCOM, DHA, EPA, GSA) as a trusted partner with a track record of successful past performance and superior customer value.
Without question, our company's strength lies in our people – Over 250 men and women who are deeply passionate about client partnership, reliable delivery, and successful results. We are looking for individuals who share this aspiration and invite you to join us in work that truly makes a difference for our clients.
BlueWater Federal is looking for an Interdiction and Border Security Analyst to serve as the SME for the Interdiction and Border Security Technical Working Group and will provide IBS technical advice to assist partner nations develop a response strategy or course of action to enhance border security and prevent smuggling activities through partner nations.
• Provide IBS technical advice to assist partner nations develop a response strategy or course of action to enhance border security and prevent smuggling activities through partner nations.
• Make recommendations on existing and new Interagency/International engagements related to expansion and implementation of specific instruments that increase security and decrease proliferation of WMD.
• Provide recommendations to Partner Nations for IBS plans and policy applications as well as the sequence and timing of key IBS events to exercises and recommends methods of evaluating the effectiveness of planning actions for bilateral and multilateral exercises.
• Coordinate with Security Assistance Offices to ensure that CDP activities are integrated with and fully support the U.S. Government Guidance and the USCENTCOM Theater Security Cooperation Plan.
• Maintain a continuous liaison with other HQ USCENTCOM staff offices and Service Component Commands.
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.