BlueWater Federal Solutions is a dynamic and nimble systems integration firm providing professional services and IT solutions to the Federal Government throughout the nation. We are viewed by our Federal Customers (Air Force, DHS, Army, Navy, CENTCOM, DHA, EPA, GSA) as a trusted partner with a track record of successful past performance and superior customer value.
Without question, our company's strength lies in our people – Over 250 men and women who are deeply passionate about client partnership, reliable delivery, and successful results. We are looking for individuals who share this aspiration and invite you to join us in work that truly makes a difference for our clients. BlueWater is experiencing rapid growth, and is expanding our professional team to successfully support achievement of business goals
BlueWater Federal is looking for a Cybersecurity Specialist to support the US Army Reserve Command (USARC) at Ft. Bragg and join our dynamic Cybersecurity Team. This team developed and operated the Army Reserve Network (ARNet). The ARNet is an unclassified network of over 65,000 work stations and over 4000 servers and network devices supporting approximately 205,000 total Army Reserve personnel to include military, civilian, and contractors. The USARC has over 138 systems and applications currently hosted and utilized on the ARNet.
• Provide Cybersecurity support services and solutions necessary to satisfy the USARC CIO/G-6 LOE using Best Business Practices (BBP).
• Provide service support to all USAR networks with full spectrum Cybersecurity processes to ensure the defense and protection of all government and DoD information systems.
• Apply security policies to applications that interface with one another, such as Business-to-Business applications to meet security objectives of the system
• Apply service-oriented security architecture principles to meet organization's CIA requirements
• Develop and test system fail-over and system operations transfer to an alternate site based on system availability requirements and discover organizational trends with regard to the security posture of systems.
• Ensure all systems security operations and maintenance activities are properly documented and updated.
• Establish adequate access controls based on principles of least privilege and need-to-know.
• Conduct exercise of the system disaster recovery and continuity of operations plans and ensure Recovery and Continuity plans are executable in the system operational environment.
• Mitigate/correct security deficiencies identified during security/certification testing or identify risk acceptance for the appropriate senior leader or authorized representative.
• Provide input to the RMF process activities and related documentation (e.g., system lifecycle support plans, concept of operations, operational procedures, and maintenance training materials). Contractor shall verify and update security documentation reflecting the application/system security design features.
• Draft, review, edit, update, analyze, and make recommends for regulations, policies, orders, SOP’s, TTP’s, doctrine, directives, instructions, guidance, and POA&M’s for all USAR networks.
• Monitor, identifies, and assesses network and system vulnerabilities, requirements, and deficiencies on unclassified and classified networks and report findings for all USAR networks.
• Develop and coordinate an accreditation process for RMF for all USAR networks.
• Maintain a current RMF repository of all documents required by the Agent of the Army Certification Authority (ACA) or other organizations for all USAR networks.
• Develop and provide security guidance documentation and System Security Plan (SSP) for RMF for all USAR networks and information systems for review by the COR at least quarterly.
• Plan and recommend modifications or adjustments based on exercise results or system environment. Properly document and update all systems security implementation, operations, and maintenance activities.
• Document Cybersecurity/Computer Network Defense/Cyber Defense requirements for all USAR networks and information systems review quarterly and provide annual assessments.
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer