BlueWater is searching for an experienced IT Manager who can maintain and expand our computer networks. An ideal candidate will be a hard working and driven mid to senior level Systems Administrator with experience supporting virtual environments and will be able to manage our WAN, LAN, & SAN. Responsible for the day-to-day operational maintenance of the corporate IT environment including backups and upgrades for desktop and server operating systems. The candidate should be able to work with limited supervision, performs software installations and upgrades to applications such as Microsoft SharePoint and Exchange. Responsible for scheduling installations and upgrades and communicating maintence windows with the end user community.
The IT manager will be reponsible for monitoring, tuning and securing the IT infrastructure to comply with industry best practices as well as corporate security and regulatory requirements. An ideal candidate will be responsible for evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions to meet corporate requirements. Ensures data recoverability by monitoring and verifying system backups. Conducts hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
Administer and maintain Active Directory, WSUS, SharePoint 2013, SQL 2012, Deltek GCS Premier and Deltek Time and expense as well as other systems.
• Ability to maintain an Office 365/Exchange hybrid deployment
• Understanding of Skype for Business PBX, PSTN calling capabilites and Polycom phones
• Configure and maintain network infrastructure to include firewalls, switches and wireless access points
• Perform system administration and maintenance for the corporate office and systems that live in our datacenter.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with Microsoft Windows 2012 Server, Microsoft Exchange 2013, Active Directory, and SAN (HP MSA 1040)
• Troubleshoot and quickly resolve reported issues with hardware, applications and software.
• Deploy operating system updates, software patches and hardware or other network infrastructure upgrades. Experience hardening servers and workstations is a plus.
• Issue and maintain updated inventory logs of all equipment including computers, external hard drives, projectors and other peripherals.
• Experience with server virtualization
• Provide desktop support to a corporate staff of 20
5-10 years experience in systems administration and desktop support
Any of the following certifications would be valued:
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Architect
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
• Cisco Certified Network Professional
Education & Work Experience:
Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience or Associates degree with 9 years experience.