Join a team of senior software engineers responsible for maintaining an enterprise web-application for the U.S. Federal government. An ideal candidate will have a strong background in Drupal 7.X Content Management System (CMS) and custom Module programming. The ideal candidate should have experience with building large-scale web Portals or web-applications with Drupal. The candidate will be responsible for mantaining and implementation of new features for a Drupal CMS solution comprised of over 300 Modules and a custom catalog module. The candidate will be responsible for supporting GeoLocation Mapping with ESRI GeoSpatial Technology, OpenLayers and Google Maps. Additionally, the candidate will support the programming of an existing custom Catalog module solution architecture with Drupal Framework Architecture written in PHP & SQL. Strong SQL programming experience is desired. Also, candidate should be familiar with Organic Groups, Entities, Workflows, and Views APIs programming.The candiate will support the mantainance of the platform by updating and patching security vulnerabilities on the monthly basis, familiarity with Drupal Profiles is required. The candidate should have experience with LAMP Stack configuration in Linux based Operating System and GIT source control.
7 years minimum experience with Drupal 7.X CMS Development
• 7 years minimum experience with PHP and SQL Programming.
• Drupal 7.X CMS custom module programming.
• Experience with GeoSpacial Services and Technologies
Experience working knowledge with Organic Groups, Entities, Workflows, and Views APIs programming.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP.
• Must have extensive experience designing and programming web-applications using standards compliant code (ex: W3C).
• Experience creating and maintaining sites using Drupal Profiles
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, agile teaming environment an supporting other team members as needed.
• Ability to perform independently or in a team setting.
• Ability to support team members including documentation, development, and testing phases.
• Ability to follow standards and processes as specified by DHS requirements.
• Familiarity in the SELC or DHS System Engineering Life Cycle (SELC) is a plus.
* D3.js Library knowledge and experience
(Not required but ideal skills)
Technicaly knowledge and experience with:
* Drupal 8.X experience
* ESRI GeoSpacial Technology
* CSV, JSON, XML Data Manipulation and Parsing
Minimum 7 years experience developing and maintaing large scale web-application and website with Durpal Open Source technology.
* B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
* Ability to optain DoD Clerance and DHS EOD Suitability.